Wednesday, June 8, 2016

#ThisIsY I love the Y 3


It's February, 2011 and the Cougars are tearing it up! Jimmermania is in full swing, and I'm not afraid to admit that I might have just a little bit of a man crush.  BYU is ranked 7th in the nation and the only thing standing between the Cougs and a top 5 ranking going into the post season is 6th ranked San Diego State. It's totally bogus that SDSU is ranked higher that us by the way...we beat their trash earlier in the year, Jimmer dropped 43 like it was nothing on those clowns in the MC. If only we hadn't dropped the next one on the road to New Mexico we would be talked in the top 4 for sure. Oh well, I'm sure the team learned their lesson from that and won't let that type of thing happen again...right? 

It's tip off time for the SDSU game. I know that we can beat them, but as the game starts I can't help but be a nervous wreck. Luckily my Cougars put my fears to rest early and often. 

Jimmer is dropping threes from DEEP like it's nothing and handing out dimes. Abouo is having himself a game. Hartsock and Emery are chipping in too. The whole team is focused and the Aztecs can't do a thing about it. HAHAHA!

Not only do we beat the Aztecs on the road...we dominate them, winning by 13 in their building. This BYU team is legit! We are top 4 for sure. Nothing can stop us! NOTHING! Bring on March Madness!


No comments:

Post a Comment